Thursday, February 21, 2013

never buy a Montblanc


Dear readers and followers,
I am writing these lines to share with you  my disappointment regarding the customer service experience encountered with one of the official dealers of MontBlanc  in Beirut(Tamer Freres):

In December 2012 I decided to indulge myself with a montblanc  watch (Mont Blanc being a top of the line trademark) () that’s what I thought at hat time
so I bought the watch from the dealer in Beirut (montblanc ABC achrafieh)
Few weeks later to my surprise the watch stopped working
At first I thought it was a battery issue so I took it back to the dealer to replace the battery (since it was still under warranty)
The dealer informed me after multiple notice that it’s not a battery issue but a defect in the watch and the only technician he has is on vacation so he is not able to repair it before 2-3weeks minimum.

I asked for replacement , he refused I asked for refund refused as well.
So now its been 3 months I bought the watch but did not enjoy it yet
Meanwhile I contacted Montblanc Germany to help me solve the issue with no success(for different excusesuch as no spare part or spare part delivery delay you know the Lebanese way of lying and dealing with customers)
The best one was: from the dealer: saying that cars may have defects so montblanc watches defects are quite normal
So now the moral : next time you think of buying a montblanc watch, save your money and buy a Casio…(fya calculatrice w betdaweh);)translation it haas a calculator and lights up 

blog comments powered by Disqus